The Population Served
Our pathway to wellness program caters primarily for adults facing continuous development and behavioral health issues. We also serve individuals with emotional and/or behavioral challenges.
This program cares for:
The program provides organized activities to assist clients in recovery from behavioral health disorders to develop the emotional, social, and intellectual skills needed to live learn and work in the community with the least amount of professional support. These activities are provided both offsite and on-site.
Common goals and Group Topics of the Pathway to Wellness program include
- Obtaining Employment and/or GED
- Independent living skills
- Understanding the public assistance programs
- Addressing health conditions and promotion of wellness
- Preparation of wellness
- Preparation for employment
- Coping with Bereavement and Grief
- Money and Financial Management
- Understanding Mental Health and Self Advocacy
- Recognizing and Managing signs of stress.
- Improving communication and social skills
- Yoga and medication
- Dance, recreation, and exercise
Our Pathway to Wellness Features and Benefits
- Wellness recovery actions plan
- Small Psycho educational groups for one-to-one interactions.
- Rehabilitation focused community outings for socialization and integration.
- Skills for independent living
- Reinforcement of Psychiatric and therapy skills
- Coordination of Care
- Direct one-to-one contact with workers for support with healthcare needs
- In-home visits
- An empathetic and understanding atmosphere.
- Lunch/Snack at select groups.
Referrals and Eligibility
Referrals to our Pathway to wellness program must be completed by a licensed mental health clinician. Click here to submit a referral.
Acceptable Health Insurance
Currently acceptable insurance includes:
- Maryland Medicaid
- Maryland PAC and
We also accept self-pay.
Time of Service
Our Pathway to Wellness program is run between the hours of 8 am – 7 pm; Monday – Friday. We, however, provide individualized services that allow for flexibility in service schedules.
For referral or further information, please call:
Baltimore (Mondawmin Center) 410-233-1088 (8:00am – 7:00pm)
Hagerstown 240-420-1850, M-F (8am – 6:00pm)
Downtown Baltimore (Lexington Market): 410-237-7088