At Change Health Systems, Inc., we provide assistance to youngsters and adults that show symptoms of behavioral problems. We can assess their issues and look for their cause; this can help us in formulating the kind of treatment that is suitable for our clients. In addressing behavioral health issues, especially for children, we provide family-based treatment that utilizes the cognitive-behavioral approach. We also provide their family caregivers with training on effective behavior management and teach them skills and techniques in assisting their loved ones with emotional management and social skill promotion. We also use individual and group therapy to help our clients learn skills that they can use in controlling their anger issues and disruptive behaviors, among others.
At Change Health Systems, Inc., we aim to help our clients gradually stop their negative behaviors and way of thinking and start the journey of recovery and a better life.
Our professionals can provide the following:
- Comprehensive Psycho-social Assessment: This is often the first stage of treatment in which our team expert counselors determine your health needs and how best to care for your mental health utilizing a detailed assessment to determine next steps.
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Tele-Psychotherapy and Psychiatry
Who we serve
The Behavioral health service caters for families and individuals in the Baltimore Metropolitan and the Washington County areas through home-based and community services. This includes:
- Young Adults
- Older Adults
Acceptable Health Insurance
Currently acceptable insurance includes:
- Maryland Medicaid
- Maryland PAC and
Benefits of our outpatient program:
- Comprehensive and personalized Treatment Plans.
- Collaboration and coordination of care with other caregivers and providers.
- Onsite, in-home and offsite treatments.
- Transportation for clients within a 10 mile radius.
- Holistic and family- inclusivity in treatment
We also accept self-pay.
For more inquiries, please send us a message or reach us through our given contact information.