Our Pathway to Wellness program or P2W helps our clients to understand the nature of their behavioral health issues. It primarily caters to adults who have behavioral health problems and those who are undergoing continuous developmental issues. This program is composed of organized activities provided on-site and offsite that help them develop social, emotional, and intellectual skills that they can use to live independently and work with minimum supervision. With this program, the client and our professional will collaborate on formulating a recovery plan that is based on their needs, strengths, interests, and goals and follow the plan as the program progresses. Most goals include finding and keeping employment and/or GED, being able to live independently, and having independent skills.
The following are a few features and benefits of P2W:
- Wellness Recovery Action plans
- Reinforcement of psychiatric and therapy skills
- Small Psycho educational groups for one-to-one interactions
- In-home visits
- Empathetic and understanding atmosphere
- Lunch/Snack at select groups
- Skills for independent living
- Coordination of Care
- Direct one-to-one contact with worker for support with healthcare needs
- Rehabilitation focused community outings for socialization and integration
A lot of our activities also involve groups to promote our clients’ social skills. During group sessions, our clients can expect the following to be covered:
- Yoga and medication
- Understanding the public assistance programs
- Understanding mental health and self-advocacy
- Addressing health conditions and promotion of wellness
- Preparation for employment
- Coping with bereavement and grief
- Dance, recreation, and exercise
- Recognizing and managing signs of stress
- Improving communication and social skills
- Convenient locations close to town centers and local transport
- Money and financial management
- and more
Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
For individuals who have both mental challenges and substance abuse, we have classes that help them develop coping skills and promote relapse prevention that are both vital for a client’s recovery process.
Referrals and Eligibility
For our Pathway to Wellness program, we only accept referrals from a licensed mental health clinician.
Acceptable Health Insurance
We accept the following payment options:
- Maryland Medicaid
- Maryland PAC
We also accept most forms of insurance with some exclusions.
Hours of Operation
Our PW2 program is available from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Friday. However, we provide individualized services that are open for flexible service schedules.
For more inquiries, please send us a message or reach us through our given contact information.