I. Who are we: Change Health Systems, Inc. is a healthcare Wellness Organization that provides behavioral healthcare, Substance Abuse Treatment, Primary Care and Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services in Baltimore City and Washington County. Established in 2002, CHS services are provided by a team of compassionate professionals in a culturally –sensitive environment.
II. Our “Pass on the touch” Program: This program is our internship initiative that is geared towards developing and mentoring the next generation of professionals through experiential learning. Interns are paired with one of our seasoned team members who provide mentorship and guidance throughout the internship program.
III. Features of the “Pass on the touch” Program:
- A personal mentor throughout the internship program.
- Payment of stipend throughout the internship period.
- Reimbursement of initial licensure expenses for interns who secure their first employment with Change Health Systems, Inc.
- Coaching and preparation for licensure exams.
- Access to online, face-to-face training and case conference meetings for professional development.
- Work experience with diverse population and diagnosis to strengthen clinical skills and competencies.
- Work experience of integrated care through the primary and substance abuse programs.
- Choice of Internship locations at Downtown Baltimore, Mondawmin Mall –Baltimore and Hagerstown.
IV. How to apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.