Title : Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program Director
Department: Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
Direct Report: Clinical/Program Director or Site Program Manager
Adopted/Revised Date: July 2019
Salary Range: Dependent on experience and qualification
The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program Director position provides administrative oversight of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program. Ultimately, the position holder should have sufficient qualifications, knowledge, and experience to execute required duties especially in relation to the applicable COMAR regulations for the program. The post holder shall ensure that the day-to-day operations of the program runs smoothly and shall report directly to the Clinical Program Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:The post holder will provide administrative oversight of the PRP including, at a minimum:
- Fulfill all the administrative requirements of COMAR 10.21.17.
- Fulfil all the programmatic requirement of COMAR 10.21.21.
- Full range program ownership, supervision and oversights of Case Managers.
- Provide training, support and helpful resources to Case Managers.
- Collaborate with Rehab Specialist, Program Director, Clinicians and Management from time to time as required.
- Ensure all PRP Rehab Case Workers meet at least 4 contacts per client assigned per month.
- Ensuring the development of a staffing plan that identifies the type and number of staff needed to provide a program of rehabilitation and recovery services for individuals with serious mental illness.
- Organizing and planning logistics for PRP group and outing programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Special Requirement: N/A
Experience: At least one year of related experience in a mental health setting or human services.